Stoneleigh....

Steve

I will camp Sunday night, but doubt if I will be there Saturday. Too many other things going on.

Phaeton

Staff member
wagon":2yus9crx said:
I'd like to come but not sure I can be bothered to drive 600 miles  ???

Just had a quick look on Google maps, if you're 600 miles away, then you're either in Thurso or another country  ;D ;D

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
For those arriving Saturday afternoon/night, are we setting up camp & then going out to the pub for a meal, then back on-site for a few extra in the bar, well for them that drink anyway? Not sure what time I expect to get there yet, probably around 5pm as I have a guy coming to do some work.

Alan...

wagon

Phaeton":3kocmrat said:
wagon":3kocmrat said:
I'd like to come but not sure I can be bothered to drive 600 miles  ???

Just had a quick look on Google maps, if you're 600 miles away, then you're either in Thurso or another country  ;D ;D

Alan...

Its actually going to be 364 miles as I'm up in Perth then - so 728miles  :'(

Phaeton

Staff member
Paperwork has just come through this morning for the show, we have the same spot 44D again, so we'll see people there.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Also got 2x organiser tickets which will get a none kitcar driver in the show for free, other occupants in car will still have to pay. I'll take them with me, the first 2 to turn up can give me or Danny a call & somebody will come to the gate & hand a pass over.

PM Danny or me for the numbers.

Alan..

esdebe

Well I have my pass for both Saturday and Sunday nights, but won't be able to leave home  before 17:00 on Saturday (should be at stoneleigh for 18:00) as I have to wait for the misses to return from the Hairdressers... 

Danny

Administrator
OK....

I may head on up on my own earlier as I will need to make a few stops to refresh my head etc......

Are we meeting at the club stand? Can we camp on the club stand??

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":19332pr1 said:
Are we meeting at the club stand?

Seems the logical place

Danny":19332pr1 said:
Can we camp on the club stand??

Always have done before it was Newark who were getting stroppy. What time you aiming to be there for?

Alan...

Radar

guys just checked my car and packed tent etc see you there Saturday should arrive 4pm- ish
stand 44D is a great location as I recall close to everything (showere/toilet block)  and ample space
see you there

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Radar

I will be there about that time as well fingers crossed :)

my mobile number is oh double seven four two one six three five eight zero send me a text in teh morning so I have your number and I will text you when I get there :)

Simon I gonna be leaving about 3 see you when I get there :)