Stoneleigh....

tiggersmini

Here are some pictures from this years stoneleigh kit car show.
http://s828.photobucket.com/albums/zz20 ... ar%202011/

A couple of pictures of the buggies.
060.jpg

061.jpg

Mini Mad Max

Weather looks massively better than last year!! That said, turn out today don't look so big as last year... more on their way tomorrow?
Max

Steves2580

Mini Mad Max":1kxe740g said:
Weather looks massively better than last year!! That said, turn out today don't look so big as last year... more on their way tomorrow?
Max

Hey Max,
Weather was great, just a little windy!!
As you can see Mary wasn't there, we had other places to go on the way home :(
Next year, I'll be camping and Mary will defo be there!!
Not many of us there, but enough to bleed Danny's brakes ;D

Steve.

Mini Mad Max

Steves2580":3i8nbdl3 said:
Mini Mad Max":3i8nbdl3 said:
Max

Hey Max,
Weather was great, just a little windy!!
As you can see Mary wasn't there, we had other places to go on the way home :(
Next year, I'll be camping and Mary will defo be there!!
Not many of us there, but enough to bleed Danny's brakes ;D

Steve.
Hahaha! Danny always gets people to help fix his buggy at stoneleigh ;) I will hopefully be there next year, and after a spate of non slacking 4 day weekend, who knows, the buggy may be there too!
Max

Steves2580

I do hope you can get your buggy there, as Danny said he might not be there next year!
God we'll be bored, nothing to mend ???

Steve.

Mini Mad Max

Steves2580":mghwud3x said:
I do hope you can get your buggy there, as Danny said he might not be there next year!
God we'll be bored, nothing to mend ???

Steve.
Hahaha! Next year i will be able to drive as well! (that's frightening!!) So i really really really do want it to be driven down by me not on the back of a trailor for this time next year!
Max

Steve

Come on Max that's the spirit, think about the drive down to get you motivated. The more Buggies we can get together the better (what ever type) I'm sure people are getting bored at looking at the same few each time.
I thought the show this year was bigger than the last couple of years, there seemed to be more cars on the club stands this year but possibly not as much on the trade stands.

Danny

Administrator
Haha.... easier to mend stuff at he show with all the bits there... :)

I will make an effort to get there next year if max can make it I am sure I can :)

Danny

PS thanks to those who helped :)

Mini Mad Max

The challenge is on danny :) I will try and get it on the road in time for stoneleigh, and learn to drive after my birthday in october!
Max

jason_l

I would have loved to have been there but was on a stag do for the weekend so couldn't make it.

Hopefully next year i will be there, though im doubting i will be in the buggy :( Will try but i just know it won't be ready :(

Jason :D

wagon

Good job the cash in my savings is earmarked for something else!

would flipping love it, must be a total blast to drive

jason_l

Im glad i never saw one of those before i bought my Freestyle otherwise i would have bought one of them instead and spent more money! That looks unreal!!!!!  :eek: