Recent content by spitfire

1. S

Buggy wanted

Looking for a buggy to buy, such as a freestyle, joyner or dazon. I live up in cumbria. Thanks
  2. S

wiring up a fog lamp on a joyner buggy

I took my Joyner buggy in today to get it MOT'd but half way through the test the man said it would not pass as it didn't have a fog light so now I have to wire one up before the retest. Its sitting in the mot garage waiting for some parts anyway so if I get all the bits together I can wire it...
  3. S

for sale Joyner 650 road legal off road buggy

Hi I have decided to sell my Joyner 650 Buggy. Its road legal on an 08 plate and has done 2700 miles. I will be getting the MOT done for it next week. Its in excellent condition. It has the upgraded tyres which are much better and quieter on road that the standard tyres. The diff has also been...
  4. S

joyner buggy parts for sale cumbria

hi, bought an 08 joyner buggy recently and have some excess parts for sale. fixed diff 2x carburettor a set of nearly new chunky (standard) on/off road tyres. airbox performance exhaust with manifold. anyone interested please pm me.
  5. S

insurance for joyner buggy

I have just bought a joyner buggy and am looking for some insurance for it. I was quoted £106 by Adrian flux but when I called back to pay for it the next day it doubled to £250 so I would appreciate some advice on this. thanks
  6. S

new member looking to buy a buggy

hi, i would like to buy either a Freestyle or Joyner buggy, so if you have one you are thinking of selling, perhaps you could let me know. thanks
  7. S

new member from cumbria

hi, just thought i'd say hello. i live in cumbria and want to buy a buggy to drive about in. i was looking at buying either a Joyner or a Freestyle, any advise on the pro's and con's of either? i have also put a post in the wanted section for either of these buggies, so if you happen to have...