Search results

1. J

Adventure overland show - September 17-18. Buggy meet?

Hey all, very long time no see! A quick post to see if anyone is interested in meeting up at the overland show in mid-september? We'll be going in our blitz vigilante buggy, taking a tent + bbq. If anyone else with a buggy would like to book a group pitch, please drop me a message. Put on a...
  2. J

2 seater rolling chassis for sale.

I have 2 of these, but only need 1 so 1 is up for sale. Brembo brakes, Spax preload/compression adjustable shocks, terratrip intercomm, sierra brake bias adjuster, weller wheels, trs harness, willans bucket seats, plastic fuel tank, all setup with billet rear carrier/sprocket/chain adjuster...
  3. J

Winch/Starter reverse

I'm wanting to fit reverse to one of the buggies, but dont want to fork out for a fwd/reverse box as reverse only really gets used for getting in/out of the garage and turning around. So thinking of using an electric reverse setup. Ideally I'd like to use a winch - I have a 12v 3000lbs winch...
  4. J

Blitz 2 buggy for sale.

Looking at selling my blitz 2 buggy. Good overall condition, but would need some work to pass an MOT - currently SORN and in storage. Minilites, bucket seats, lighting kit etc - Fully SVAD and the v5 says "NCF Blitz 2". 1298 engine. Overall good, but needs some cleaning up/tweeking to be...
  5. J

Enduroland events

After Dan did all the legwork, I spoke to Nigel at enduroland and unfortunately it looks like a lack of interest means next weekends buggy enduro is off. BUT if Nigel gets enough emails expressing some interest hes prepared to put on a buggy enduro/sprint before christmas with prizes. Open...
  6. J

Anything coming up soon?

As per the title - anything in the pipeline for the non-road legal buggies - next UTV events/wales event/enduros etc? O0
  7. J

Hello - and my new rims!

Hello all, long time lurker. Had a few buggies, and now settled (for now) on a 500cc rotax powered beasty. Anyway a few days ago I was thinking how thin tyres on cars make them better in the snow, I figured snow = mud, so I'd fit some thin tyres for mudding. Couldnt afford a full set of...
  8. J

Blitz 2 buggy wanted

Hi all, new here. We are looking to buy an already registered blitz 2 buggy. Must be svad/registered, but other than that - any condition/engine size/colour/state of repair is fine. Cash waiting, Would maybe consider something similar, but ideally the blitz is what we are after. Thanks