adrenalins100 for sale

paul31

2521.jpg
 adrenalins100 for sale 636 kawasazi fuel injection engine proteck shocks solid diff contact for full spec .   £7900 . tanx paul  picture is example buggy will be ready end of september.

offroad 68

So Paul31 you build these buggys?
We were talking about them on another forum a while ago, can not recall the exact words and that forum is not in use at the moment so can not have a look but I remember saying that I could not see the rear upper wishbone where the ball joint bolts on being strong enough especially with big jumps ect as it takes all of the weight, not wanting to call your design in to question without giving you the chance to reply I sent you an e mail with the details but had no reply. How many have you built and sold? how are they holding up?

There was also a guy on that forum from down south who had built a rage copy (I think there are you tube videos of it) looked a good job but not sure about copying other peoples designs.

paul31

hi
Didnt get ur mail are must have missed it sorry i wouldnt ingore anyone .The buggy in picture has 5/8 rose joints all round just like most autocross cars etc but since the buildind of this buggy in picture iv used fully bushed rear wishbones an use rage style joints in front. Its a quality design changed from rose joints because they dont last long an are too expensive. Have mad good few mate mostly chassis tho . Were are u from then? Do u have a buggy urself ? ino the other guy very well

offroad 68

Hi, I built a 2 seat comp safari buggy over 3 years ago that is still being developed, I will not think about selling any until it is bullet proof and reliable. See my post in hello that I updated today.

I just looked on your site http://www.adrenalin-motorsports.co.uk/ ... e03f85872c but can not see any pictures now except pictures of a wishbone, is that the one used on the rear the upper one?

smokey2010

I've just sold a rage to a guy who owned one before he brought a rage his words was there a overpriced for what they are and a rage want to be, they ask good money for something that's no where in the same league he said build and components are nothing to be compared with, ie rage shocks intrax 4 way£3500 rage quife box £4000 workmanship unbeatable rages are built to last,those buggys are built to look a little like a rage from a distance and from that they think they can ask stupid money for them I've even seen these advertised in rage sections on eBay under rage buggy these people will give rage a bad name trying to leach on rage design...makes me wonder if rage has a copyright?

paul31

Over priced there not over priced an there copletely different design than rage but a little like a rage front on.The adrenalin buggies arnt trying to compete with rage but could easly . rage are 25k mate no buggy is worth that.

paul31

offroad 68":2vnbm9yp said:
Hi, I built a 2 seat comp safari buggy over 3 years ago that is still being developed, I will not think about selling any until it is bullet proof and reliable. See my post in hello that I updated today.
Sorrie mate wat was ur qusetion ?I have full rear set of wishbones bushed at chassis an rose jointed at hubs if u want? can send picture
I just looked on your site http://www.adrenalin-motorsports.co.uk/ ... e03f85872c but can not see any pictures now except pictures of a wishbone, is that the one used on the rear the upper one?

smokey2010

Just take into account rages build and prices of parts how much for the new fireblade engine ££. Shocks??? quife box ?? Your nearly at £15 grand all ready on 3 things and still the rest of the buggy to go how can they be overpriced I think they are cheap for what they are try and build one with the same parts and the same workman ship wonder how much it would cost?I've owned a lot of these and beleave me the build and parts are second to none there is nothing spared and nothing made cheap they have the best of every thing if you want the best buy a rage

paul31

Ino wat ur saying but the the adrenalin is put together as well with more afordable parts iv seen rage up close an like u say there class allround no1 said they warnt . adrenalin is much better than u tink and belive me ino how much they are to build but there other things id rather spend 25k on . with all the parts u have on rage only 1sec between the two lap times at rally school ireland. 1000cc adrenalin full spec 12k y spend 13k more to gain a sec. just losss some weight lol.

offroad 68

Smokey2010, this is the new well behaved offroad 68 so please lets try to keep it civil!
You use the Rage shocks and gearbox an example of the rages strong points, I saw at the buggy enduro last year as (I think his name is Guy) the rage owner came off the track both of his rear shocks had blown out with oil everywhere, ask him if you do not believe me and watch the videos with his back end bouncing because of no damping. The gearbox! well I find it hard to believe you said that, they are well known for failing.
I am told that if you give the rear wheel a good bash (tree etc) the wishbones stay good and stright but it bends the frame, good for sales of new chassis but would be better for the owner to replace a bolt on wishbone. Not much on the fact that this guy advertised his buggys for sale with the Rage name and I am dead against copying other peoples stuff but he does not have to charge extra to pay for getting "celebrities" seen in his buggys.

TRAKONA

Surely in a free market any buyer can shoparound and decide what they want to spend their monney on?

just looks like an alternative buggy to suit the market. I know the guy who suplies some parts for the adenaline buggies , they are well proved and at a reasonable price ,

A lot of motocross bikes look the same , again its down to choice , I am pleased to see someone offering more choice .

It can not be denied the Rage is a top class buggy , but out of the price for many folk , time will tell with feedback how these measure up , but, its good to have the choice.

offroad 68

Paul 31 it looked to me that the piece of flat steel welded on to the outer end of the top rear wishbone which the balljoint/rose joint bolts on to would twist easily especially if the shock bottomed out, from my experiance there is a lot of load in that area, I had a problem with my front bottom wishbones (shock mounts on the bottom wishbone on my buggy) bending when the shock bottomed I went to bigger tube which did not cure it then put flat inside the tube on edge north to south and it still bent a bit so ended up putting a brace on top of it so as not to affect ground clearance.

paul31

offroad 68":2ol9uyvk said:
Paul 31 it looked to me that the piece of flat steel welded on to the outer end of the top rear wishbone which the balljoint/rose joint bolts on to would twist easily especially if the shock bottomed out, from my experiance there is a lot of load in that area, I had a problem with my front bottom wishbones (shock mounts on the bottom wishbone on my buggy) bending when the shock bottomed I went to bigger tube which did not cure it then put flat inside the tube on edge north to south and it still bent a bit so ended up putting a brace on top of it so as not to affect ground clearance.
the rear is fully bushed these days but they never twisted at all just dont like rose joints. they wear out fast. the pic on site is old style needs changed

smokey2010

I know what your saying on build prices because not every one can afford a rage but you get what you pay for, but the two buggys are built completely different could you honestly say that a adrenalin would last as long as a rage in parts and build because that's where your money goes, don't a adrenalin run off a bike sprocket and chain?does it have a diff?and could you really say that it does not look like the rage r180 from a distance because I've just looked at my rage and all the tubeing looks like a very very close design to me I'm not saying it's a bad buggy I'm saying it looks very close to the rage people say the rage is overprice priced but once you way up all parts I can not see how they could be sold any cheaper and has to reliability I've had 4 rages and only ever once broke a cv and thats being about 5ft airborne and as to guys rage I don't now about that but I'm sure if your hitting something at speed something got to give somewhere