adrenalins100 for sale

paul31

yes there all fitted with chain drive lsd diff yes i build them smokey an my chassis is very strong takes 2wks to build powder coated to very high quality they will last a life time there cheaper dosnt mean there poor quality just means iv thought about it. can send close up pic of one of my chassis there a1

offroad 68

paul31":2dmnimp1 said:
This is not a rage copy the two are very different in design.

I know nothing about legal stuff but I would be very carefull about using another buggy manufactures name in your ads especially as it does look a bit like the said buggy.

I am doing all of my testing/development (over 3 years now)in front of the very people who I hope would like to buy one one day, they can see it getting faster and more reliable all the time. Do you have any video of your bugge being hammered over rough ground?

TRAKONA

Hey Paul , you up for a bit of fun??? I an trying to sort a challenge day here , its to test some Rages against a few local Autograssers , Jamie Dodds is interested and his stuff is well proven , I know its a long shot and a fair distance here but, your welcome to put yours through its paces once the event is sorted ,

Prob be next year now , I for one would be interested to see how they stack up, obviously the drivers will make the biggest difference , But hey a BBQ and a few beers after ,it has to be a once in a lifetime event to be invited to ,

this is not a P take , I an seriously wanting to get this day sorted , have the track already built , and most of the drivers penciled in , its a private do and a chance to promote your product further , sorry I cant help with expenses , but no entry fee, as stated its some fun for the owners , JP.

smokey2010

Let's put them to the test on Tarmac and off road and see, you never know I might be surprised I'm all up for anything that's built well Ive been though so many buggys before the rage that break down chains snapping bits coming off not saying the adrenalins are like that because I've never seen one in the flesh and never drove one i'm going off what the guy who had one and brought a rage of me said there like a copy of the rage

offroad 68

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonybkr3#p/u/4/ENjj_3_op18
Take no notice of the bodywork/paint etc its how it goes that matters, when I am happy with it I will build a nice looking one.

In my opinion rage have gone down the road like so many in this celebrity obsessed world of getting there buggys seen on these tv shows etc with f1 rally moto gp racers and so called "celebrity's" in there buggys. These people demand big money so what is that costing them? So how can you get what you pay for if a percentage is for the "image"

smokey2010

I'm up for it the more buggys the more fun I've just put a photo of my r180 in my rides can you honestly say they don't look alike, if you go to jps we will have to swap over for a drive see what you think via versa

paul31

offroad 68":17erxotf said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tonybkr3#p/u/4/ENjj_3_op18
Take no notice of the bodywork/paint etc its how it goes that matters, when I am happy with it I will build a nice looking one.

In my opinion rage have gone down the road like so many in this celebrity obsessed world of getting there buggys seen on these tv shows etc with f1 rally moto gp racers and so called "celebrity's" in there buggys. These people demand big money so what is that costing them? So how can you get what you pay for if a percentage is for the "image"
that machine gos well fair play to u

TRAKONA

Ok Paul , if its one thing I pride myself on its being fair , " 2 Rage buggies go for it " on youTube is the trak ,

I can get a driver who is familliar with the track if you want but, thats not fun , I recon 5 laps races and 50 mtr start if its a 600 , plenty of practice first for you , [ the nominated drivers would be Neil Davey ,or Dave Billings , both competent and fair ]

to make it better do you have a few of the Irish lads with similar stuff?? , I am trying to get Kart cross up and running , and have a track almost sorted for that alone ,

The craic will be immence , and all excuses will be excepted , but most of all " MY DECISION IS FINAL"... only for this event though ,

I am sure I have enough friends to set this up , look forward to see how it developes , there is a slim this could take place the same weekend as my buggy punch event , NOV . and the Maize should be off and a track sorted on the fields , if not the MotoX track will have to do . JP.

paul31

yea that would be cool im realy just looking to suply buggies ppl can aford getting the best outa the parts available .

paul31

TRAKONA":lfost1md said:
Ok Paul , if its one thing I pride myself on its being fair , " 2 Rage buggies go for it " on youTube is the trak ,

I can get a driver who is familliar with the track if you want but, thats not fun , I recon 5 laps races and 50 mtr start if its a 600 , plenty of practice first for you , [ the nominated drivers would be Neil Davey ,or Dave Billings , both competent and fair ]

to make it better do you have a few of the Irish lads with similar stuff?? , I am trying to get Kart cross up and running , and have a track almost sorted for that alone ,

The craic will be immence , and all excuses will be excepted , but most of all " MY DECISION IS FINAL"... only for this event though ,

I am sure I have enough friends to set this up , look forward to see how it developes , there is a slim this could take place the same weekend as my buggy punch event , NOV . and the Maize should be off and a track sorted on the fields , if not the MotoX track will have to do . JP.
let me no when il try my best to make it but u do understand is a good old drive lol send me all the details email my site cheers

TRAKONA

monkeyboy":1t6up7xv said:
mines only 900cc ;D

I ll get Billings to drive it , thats worth a few extra cc !!!

Am sure you will help sort this event with me Tim , its more like we talked about last year , looks like we were on the money . [ so to speak ] this should spur Robbie on to get his sorted . oh 30 mtre handicap for you !!

JP.

TRAKONA

paul31":3dq0m1ac said:
TRAKONA":3dq0m1ac said:

let me no when il try my best to make it but u do understand is a good old drive lol send me all the details email my site cheers

Of course I realise , I may even ask for a whip round from the others , such would be the atraction, Thanks for concidering the offer , Its got to be a firm fixture first , and so next year is the most likely time , I will have a Tent set up ready for you should you come over just over an hour from the Hollyhead ferry , or 30 mins from Liverpool , JP.

monkeyboy

If enough people are interested i can organise a super sprint one on one race of champions type event, with the under and over the bridge set up. Event would be in doncaster. Would be a good friendly bit of fun with some beverages in the evening, just like jps idea.. ;D

paul31

sounds like mad weekend im irsh after all iv nothing to lose . certain ppl think muni makes u go faster theres atocross over hear too an the spanish jb buggys beats them all an they cost i tink 15k no diff are fancy shocks .