adrenalins100 for sale

offroad 68

monkeyboy":vs6iiebu said:
If enough people are interested i can organise a super sprint one on one race of champions type event, with the under and over the bridge set up. Event would be in doncaster. Would be a good friendly bit of fun with some beverages in the evening, just like jps idea.. ;D

I would be up for that!

offroad 68

paul31":19fgr5gl said:
sounds like mad weekend im irsh after all iv nothing to lose . certain ppl think muni makes u go faster theres atocross over hear too an the spanish jb buggys beats them all an they cost i tink 15k no diff are fancy shocks .

With you on that one, My buggy cost a fraction of what the vehicles I am competing with cost, as you say making use of available parts.

smokey2010

Nice one jp get it sorted depends on the buggy on the moto cross track because I'm just looking at a super charged rage running at 250bhp at the wheels so don't know if it would put the power down

smokey2010

I think suspension,tyres,every thing counts beleave me I've tried racing with the wrong springs and the wrong tyres

TRAKONA

monkeyboy":498rlqak said:
If enough people are interested i can organise a super sprint one on one race of champions type event, with the under and over the bridge set up. Event would be in doncaster. Would be a good friendly bit of fun with some beverages in the evening, just like jps idea.. ;D

Would this be before , after , or in addition to my event , or over 2 events [ I was going to say over 2 legs but it sounded too Irish!! ]

Would the Gymkhana event be included Tim?

monkeyboy

No specific time slot JP, just thinking out loud for a fair head to head... inc the grasstrackers asuming those things go over jumps and bumps, as this is what rages are built for and they rekon they can beat em.... ;D

smokey2010

Raceing the rage with off road springs on and cheap low pros on tarmac the buggy was all over the shop to high up tyres would not warm up and grip sone learnt a lesson on the corners

TRAKONA

smokey2010":3vti6mtu said:
Nice one jp get it sorted depends on the buggy on the moto cross track because I'm just looking at a super charged rage running at 250bhp at the wheels so don't know if it would put the power down

You have just handicapped yourself to the back!!! , plus slik tyres , Smokey.

Tim the Auto grass lads are local not sure if they want to travel that far , but fine as another event , this as stated is one of my fun events complete with spear throwing ,clay shoot , + the usual madcap stuff .

offroad 68

smokey2010":25yanoib said:
Raceing the rage with off road springs on and cheap low pros on tarmac the buggy was all over the shop to high up tyres would not warm up and grip sone learnt a lesson on the corners

That was a track day wasn't it, you done any proper racing?

monkeyboy

On the grass course i think an autograsser would be quicker as thats what they are designed for c[w trailing arms..etc

TRAKONA

AH but I already told them it run anticlockwise ..... that shut em up for a while!!! ..... to be fair they said it was over the track we ran on last week past the woods ,

Feel free to sort another , this one is only fun with friends !!.

Off Topic .....,. sounds familiar , sure Paul is fine with that , ?, all publicity is good for sales ,ha . Your on the LIST Tim .

smokey2010

Yes understeer turned the wheel sometimes nearly to full lock put a bit of power down the buggys just going forwards sliding off the track learnt a lot that day about tyres and suspension set up anythings better than last lol

smokey2010

Nice one for the banter lads got to love you and leave you now got be up early to 2moz squad training not really looking forwards to that

paul31

yes iv learned alot too have my own track have tested to point of maddness was nearly killed more than once the biggest change u can make is tyres there the key to it all if ur tyres are shit u might as well use joyner buggy shocks.