Buggy Run 2014 24th-27th July

Radar

ok guys packed the bike for tomorrow packed as light as I could . I will bring a mug but no supplies to save space since alan is supplying hot drinks ! see you tomorrow at the garden centre around 11.30 am
ALAN still need you to pm me your mobile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got Dans thanks

Alan did you book a pitch for 4 tents under the name A smith ? at crickhowell if so I added anoter pitch for me

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Ok we are kinder packed tent is huge and struggles to get it in roofbox... we aim to be at camp for around 3.... looking forward to a beer.... had a shite week so fingers crossed its a good one

Radar

Well thanks to everyone for a great Wales experience roads and weather were fabulous learned a lot on the bike in the crappy backroads- campsites and route were awsome (thanks Simon )glad to get home safe my sat nav took me on a fantastic route home with some green laneing !!!!!! but mostly majestic A roads, I saw literally 100s of bikers on the way home so I must have been on the best biker routes !!! crossed the "devils bridge" apparently and was home by 3.30 pm with stops to stretch mt tired legs and sore knees .
Anyone who has not been on the annual Wales trip is missing out it was a very good experience with good company and magnificent scenery ..
cheers again everyone

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Well I am home....

8 hour drive back... no problems... :)

Great few days away :)

Exhausted!!!

Thanks all that came and to simon for being Tom Tom :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Yes another successful event, although last night at Shell Island was a bit of an eye opener, probably a good job you peeled off early Pete as you would not of been able to camp there last night, it was completely full & would not accept anybody who was not already booked in, we had to sneak Jane in. My total mileage was a bit down this year not too sure why but I clocked 666 door to door, maybe it was an omen.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Lol how you stayed on the bike all weekend baffles me... some of those roads were desperate....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk