Buggy Run 2015 23th-26th July

Danny

Administrator
16 days till Wales trip...lol need to put something out of the bag.....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Lilspeed

Sorry chaps, had been planning to come along on the run but I'm going to have to give it a miss. :(
Main issue is that Mum has a big birthday on the 24th. She insists she's not celebrating and I should go to Wales but I really feel like I should be around. I did invite her to Wales but she refuses to put a foot in the buggy! ;D

Hope you all have a great time, looking forward to seeing some pics, and really hope I can do it next year.

Phaeton

Staff member
Plan of attack as it appears it's just the Three Mouseketers & Dantanion going, Simon, Steve & I are meeting up at Porridge Pot Stratford Rd Warwick CV34 6RB at 11am, although Steve doesn't know this yet, we are then making our way to New Road, Crickhowell, Powys, Wales, NP8 1AY for the first night. Unfortunately due to some business commitments Simon has to stay pretty much contactable so the route maybe a bit more mainstream rather then the obscure we normally take. Friday will be spent in the Brecons, ending up Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park & Camping, Gwbert-on-Sea, Cardigan' SA43 1PR, it's only 87 miles on the map but I'm sure we can nearly double that. Saturday night has yet to be decided but we may try another new Newtown, in joke you really ought to be with us to understand.

Steve

I know now. Sounds good and looking forward to the trip. How will Simon cope driving on normal roads.

Phaeton

Staff member
I still have no brakes, HOPEFULLY the M/C repair kit arrives today to resolve it, I don't have brake lights either, but having a good solid Danny bar I'm not too worried

Danny

Administrator
Lol... I have brakes... just :-/ leaking brake lines was fune

Steve

Sounds like we might need a decent tool kit this year and not just the tape and cable ties like normal.

Danny

Administrator
I think you maybe right... shall I bring the welder? Can Simon bring his electrical kit and I think alan will need some brake fluid....