Dumfries Deathtarp Discussion

Phaeton

Staff member
wagon_1.0":3i8pz1qe said:
Ah bummer. Think I'm going to have to go LWB...
I did wonder how you were going to get around it, but thought you may have a cunning plan.

Phaeton

Staff member
Get a MGF/MGTF rear subframe it's an easy graft on & will give you more space, only extends buggy by about 4 inches I think it is, clearly I'm biased but I do think it looks more proportioned being that little bit longer, although I thought when Steve adapted Mary it was too long.

wagon_1.0

Lol, I got you. I'll do some measurements tonight. Probably.

Always thought the angle to top of Subframe was too small, if you get me

wagon_1.0

How long is bumble from the main hoop to the "back"?

his proportions do look good.

Also, i wouldn't mind moving my seats back a bit, was always a little cramped in my bug.

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny can you help with the measurement, Bumble is in my father's garage whilst we're doing the extension & I don't want to remind him it's there otherwise I may have to move him :D I did have an image where I had superimposed old over new but I think it's got lost in the Photobucket fiasco

Phaeton

Staff member
The issue is I removed as many of my images off PB as I could, but they were making i so difficult I just closed the account which meant I lost some images

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":1gg6l1cy said:
The issue is I removed as many of my images off PB as I could, but they were making i so difficult I just closed the account which meant I lost some images

the pb app still lets you view your old images so I have just downloaded all my images :D

250buggys

Mini Mad Max":280odu83 said:
I don't think anyone uses bushes. My subframe is solidly mounted to the frame :)

Mine too, I did add some then took them off again. Don't think they are needed.