Freestyle Chassis Plates

jason_l

Great!

Still waiting for Paul to confirm but i will go ahead and order them now as i know some people need these ASAP  ;D If his turns out to be wrong then i will cover cost of his.

Will post up picture when they arrive here!

Can everyone who hasn't given me their address PM me with it so i can start getting envelopes ready now!

Jason :)

jason_l

Everyone has Confirmed and i have just this second made the payment for the plates.

They have told me that they will try and get the plates to me by wednesday/thursday so they will be in the post to you guys on thursday/friday. They will get send out first class to make sure you guys get them asap.

Will post up a little picture of what they look like when i have them!  ;D

Jason :p

jason_l

Chassis Plates arrived today guys!

Have given them a quick polish and will get them all packaged up and they will get sent out tomorrow morning first thing.

Going to send them standard first class post unless anyone has any other requirements, Alan will be sending yours First class Recorded as want to ensure you get yours asap with your SVA so soon.

Anyway as promised here is a sneaky peak  8)

n587840472_5682569_9196.jpg

Still need address from Phaeton
Jason :)

collie

They look fantastic, will add that professional touch to my buggy, really appreciate the effort you went to bud!  8)

jason_l

Glad everyone like them, they look 100 times better in the flesh.

Max im happy to run another group buy if people are still interested although price may be more? Im happy to do all the CAD work free of charge and is easy now i have all the templates for them. As i have said before the more people that want them the cheaper the price gets!!!!!

Jason :p

Phaeton

Staff member
collie":3hixr8q0 said:
They look fantastic, will add that professional touch to my buggy, really appreciate the effort you went to bud!  8)

Agree, in fact it might be the only professional touch on mine.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Hi there jason,
I'd love to have one in the next batch, My chassis number is:
F2A08060000000001
You've gone to town on them! lol
Give me a price when the next batch is ready and i will paypal you the monies. ;D
Max

jason_l

Just got in from work, Girlfriend has been out this morning and posted all the chassis plates for you all! so expect these to turn up monday? ish?

Phaeton as promised yours has been sent out first class recorded!

Let me know when you guys get them ok!

Jason

collie

Hi Jason, got mine yesterday! :eek:
Looks fantastic! Thanks very much.
p.s. I saw Alan today and I am sure I have seen his fitted to the buggy already!  :D

Paul

Hi Jason,
Received and fitted already. Looks a million dollars. Now i just need to get the rest of the buggy up to the same standard.
Paul ;D

jason_l

collie":3o162v1e said:
Just out of interest, where is everyone fitting them?

Would also like to know this  ??? I Know Alan has fitted his on the drivers side on the square support that runs across the buggy, i was thinking on the front panel to the left of the pedals but don't know if it needs to be in a certain place for SVA? obviously they need to see it but is location important?

Jason :D

HolyCount

Was thinking about popping mine in a similar position to Alan's ( after the thought of rivetting it across my forehead - as suggested by the missus - was rejected)  :eek:

Phaeton

Staff member
I put it there as I am basically lazy I was going to put it on the bulkhead above the battery, but having the old style pedal box you don't have to take the nose cone off for the SVA, later pendelum boxed ones do.

Alan...