No Chassis number or Reciept!

HolyCount

Okie Dokie ------ will go for, 1 off of each:

F2A1108000000998

F2A1008000001275

(based on date of acquisition of the frames and engine size -- hope that's OK !!)

Cheers
Kev

jason_l

collie":3a73vo46 said:
Put me down for one please!

FA207104007000171

Collie is this defo correct???? looking at all the other chassis numbers posted they are F2A and yours is FA2!!!

Im assuming that doing the Chassis plates this way and having them Acid Etched is going to be ok for SVA??? Acuid etch will be more perminant than stamping the code in a small plate as its alot harder to replicate.

Jason :p

collie

jason_l":2ebz2xwv said:
collie":2ebz2xwv said:
Put me down for one please!

FA207104007000171

Collie is this defo correct???? looking at all the other chassis numbers posted they are F2A and yours is FA2!!!

Im assuming that doing the Chassis plates this way and having them Acid Etched is going to be ok for SVA??? Acuid etch will be more perminant than stamping the code in a small plate as its alot harder to replicate.

Jason :p
Jason,
I think I remember now that Dave mentioned that it's a typo, should be F2A:
F=Freestyle
2=Mk2 (I think?)
A=A-Series
The rest I just haven't got a clue, anyone got any ideas?

Alex

collie

Phaeton":2dop4hn5 said:
Points to first page of post

Alan...
:-[ Ooops!
Ok, so how come mine has a 4007? Hmmmm I'm sure Dave told me!?:
F2A0710 - - - 4007 - - - 000171

Alan, aren't the last 3 digits the build number?

Phaeton

Staff member
collie":2mbdcb7m said:
Phaeton":2mbdcb7m said:
Points to first page of post

Alan...
:-[ Ooops!
Ok, so how come mine has a 4007? Hmmmm I'm sure Dave told me!?:
F2A0710 - - - 4007 - - - 000171

Alan, aren't the last 3 digits the build number?

When did you get the chassis? that's how he explained it to me once, as to the last 3 numbers again not sure, I know Mary was 240 & Dibble (MattBlack's) is 666 so not sure what the criteria is/was.

EDIT:- Sorry Alex, just read your post again, I see where you mean 4007 not sure about that at all, not that it matters the 7 0's are there just to pad out the number.

Alan...

jason_l

So you want F2A07104007000171 Collie??? Just want to make certain mate as these will not be able to be changed once made!

Jason :)

nw208

I was in the same predicament here, chassis, but no number, So I contacted my local DVLA centre, told them that i had bought a part built kit off a friend who has since died (sob) and that I couldn't find the chassis number anywhere. Within 2 days I had a letter with a new VIN number on that just needs verifying by a garage with an authentic stamp, (my Mate has his own garage so not problem there)

Put you request in writing ans the DVLA call centre was totallty useless, but the people in the local office seem to be more clued up.

I hope this helps.

by the way approximately 3 weeks away from being SVA ready 

Mini Mad Max

Thats great ;D I hope you get it SVA'd before the evil government change it to the £390 more expensive IVA :mad:
LOL  I don't think i'm gonna make it in time so i'm going to be one of the first people to have done the IVA :'(
Max