Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2014

Mini Mad Max

Will anyone be going past Loughborough or Coventry train station or Leamington Spa train station that could give me a lift? I have the interesting challenge of actually getting to the show this year :p The buses don't run on Sunday, and i'm not sure about Monday either.
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Drive the buggy down slacker!!! ROFL

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Radar

I will be coming on my motorcycle can you guys carry a bit extra to feed and water me ??? ( will chip in £ for stuff ) as I am packing a tent and sleeping bag which will just about fill my limited luggage capacity so carrying food etc is not really possible cheers boys .

Dan you buggying or biking ??

Radar

Mini Mad Max

Phaeton":2v5q9tvw said:
Drive the buggy down slacker!!! ROFL

Alan...

Did anyone genuinely think that i would manage to have it finished in time this year?! As with every year :p I think I'll just have to take my bike on the train from Loughborough to Coventry and cycle the final 5 miles :)

Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Of course we did Max, this year was going to be THE year, if you want picking up, I'll come for you, but I can't guarantee yet I will be there.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Cheers Alan! I can think logistics closer to the time. I was hoping this would be THE year too, but i haven't managed to get as much done as i had hoped to have done over the holidays when I've been home. The buggy has now entered the 6th year of its build ::)
Max

Radar

Phaeton":26sd5iga said:
Of course we did Max, this year was going to be THE year, if you want picking up, I'll come for you, but I can't guarantee yet I will be there.

Alan...

I hope you can make it Alan won't be the same without you there ...

Radar

vespawho

Hi all, I'd like to try and get to this if that's ok with you all?

Danny, what way would you be heading up? Just wondered if we could meet on the way?

Any info on what to take would be handy, be good to meet up

Phaeton

Staff member
Of course you're welcome everybody is.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Where you coming up from? I hope to travel up Saturday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
I should be there Sat as well subject to MOT

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Wicked... I will be a married man by Stoneleigh. .. [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Steve

Will you be bringing the good lady wife (Danny) or is she giving you a pass for a few days? Will you have the thumb print by then?
All the best for the wedding, hope it goes well, I will see you at Stoneleigh.

Mini Mad Max

Looks like we'll be really close to the main entrance! Far less central than before :-/ But at least we won't have the Westfield slalom drowning out all conversation :p