Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2014

Danny

Administrator
Everybody all set for stoneleigh then?

I think mine needs an MOT bwfore....

Going to try and get sorted next week...

Fingers crossed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
I had good news as I didn't get to Stoneleigh last year I MOT'd for Wales so I'm okay.

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Danny

Administrator
Mine doesn't need an mot tillmay 13th so I am safe as well... just need to get everything working....

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
So if Steve puts a set of my plates on his buggy & Simon puts a set of Danny's on his (he has no MOT either) then we are sound, just need to put originals back on when on the stand. :D

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
The weather looks pretty good for stoneleigh :)

Whos coming on saturday?

I am leaving the coast at around 8am as it gives me time to break down and come home and jump in something else :)

Thats planning for you :)

Who has all the banners? I have not seen them for a while....

Phaeton

Staff member
My intentions are to take all the back roads to Towcester, to pick up a driver's seat from Simon & then come up, hopefully with Simon.

Are we cooking or going to the pub for proper food each night?

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Radar

well guys I am bummed out , can't make the show as I now have a full order book that weekend and am working ,it's to much money to turn away and the customers can not reschedule to another time ..pity because I love Stonleigh with you boys ... also wanted to have a decent ride on my Versys with tent etc on board as a dry run for Iceland later in the year I hope ..

enjoy boys wish I was with you drive safe

Radar

Danny

Administrator
That sucks!

Sod work let them wait for their wheels :)

I am test riding a new bike in a couple of weeks :)

How are you finding the versys? I put new tyres on mine the other day... way way better than the standard ones... :)

Radar

I put a new road pilot 3 on the other week as I had a puncture after 1250 miles on the rear and it could not be fixed gotta say that alone gives me more grippy confidence . I love the bike enjoying it now the weather is here and I am getting some riding time under my belt ...but damn it if I don't keep thinking of other bikes to own and ride !!! even though I am in no way dissatisfied with the versys and my skill level has in no way outgrown what it can do for me ...it's just they make so many awsome bikes I want at least 5 or 6 in my garage to play with lol

Mini Mad Max

I don't think i will attend this year's show after all. The amount of work has ramped up for the end of term, so the long weekend is a great opportunity to get loads done. The buggy wasn't finished in time anyway, however I got a lot done whilst i was home recently so hopefully you should see me, and it, during the summer!
Have a great weekend!
Max

Danny

Administrator
Lol mine is only a pain when I have a pillion any other time its perfect.....

Max your a slacker.... get your arse to the show.... about time your buggy saw some action...

What about mary is she coming?

esdebe

Watching buggy having MOT.. fingers crossed it gets clean bill of health.