National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh 6th & 7th May 2012

Danny

Administrator
Of course your welcome.....

Dont moan about your little small 2hr journey...I am coming from the south coast......

Just take it easy change oil before check levels etc etc Pack tools :)

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
Rob, It's a Suzuki engine, pah it'll piss it, as Danny says just new oil, check fluids, if you're worried stop halfway have a cuppa & then check them all again. I don't get back into the country until Wednesday but will be there Saturday even if it means a trailer.

Alan...

Steve

I suggest you stop over, the more the merrier. That way it takes the pressure off you trying to get there and back in one day with no issues. If you do have issues it gives us time to fix it and get you back on your way.
If Danny could fix his car a couple of years ago then any thing is possible.

By the way I have a long journey too. Mine should take around 20 mins to get there and may even use nearly 1/2 a gallon of petrol.
Steve

robbie2red

Cheers Alan, the stop for a cuppa, oh and check the levels sounds like a good idea! :-D Think I'm going to do both, Alan's cuppa and may stop over, we'll see. Steve you sound so sympathetic with such a long journey ;-) think your gonna need two cuppa's Danny boy!

Cheers,

Rob

Danny

Administrator
Yeah its a long way for me.....

Should be a good show though if we get the magic 10 on the stand :)

Steves2580

Now Max has passed, He'll have to get his buggy there!! It's the law!!
That will be one of the magic 10!

I'll see if Team X will be joining us again, maybe stop a little longer this year, not sure what happened there??

2hours 35 minutes for me, AA Route Planner just doesn't know Mary!! Ha Ha ;D

Steve.

Bugger, just remembered, Mary will be towing a trailer too (still do it in 2hours) Not!!

Mini Mad Max

May only gives me 2 months to finish the little bugger. I doubt it will be finished by then Steve :-/ I have made sure i'm free for this show though. I could follow Mary down as a support vehicle...
Max

Steves2580

Support vehicle, good idea!
I'll be towing a trailer and if I break down, you'll be towing me, towing (if you catch my drift)!

Steve.

mud68

Biddleboy - I have still got your old buggy. I am going to try and make it to the show this year - might see you there. (sorry the reply is a month late!)

Steves2580

Danny":2et3v9jr said:
Wicked :)

I will be there on tehsaturday breakdowns permitting

Who else will be there on the Saturday??
I might have an early start on Sunday, rather than rushing to get home from work on the Saturday, then rushing down to Stoneleigh!

See you all there ;)

Steve ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm trying to arrange an MOT on the Saturday morning then that will decide whether it's buggy or Megane.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I plan on getting there saturday :)

I need to go see my friends grave on the way though so not sure of time :)

jason_l

Im still planning on coming up for the Sunday guys.

Won't be in the buggy unfortunately but will come over and say hi none the less.

Will be bringing a mate who is after a kitcar as well. :D

Jason :D

Danny

Administrator
make sure you say hello to me this year... hopefully I wont be repairing anything this year :)

jason_l

lol. i spoke to you briefly but you where fixing your buggy so i didnt want to get in the way. I will be about this time for a chat, last time was a quick visit.