National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh 6th & 7th May 2012

jason_l

Yes Max, race finish line is next year then! Really need to crack on and get it done now.

I know what you mean about the trade stands, i took a little over £100 and i struggled to find anything i actually wanted. only spent about £10 in the end.

Danny

Administrator
I bough some bungy cords and a number plate light... ooooh and a hat thingy :)

Thats it I think.....

Mini Mad Max

jason_l":3hbz5t6q said:
Yes Max, race finish line is next year then! Really need to crack on and get it done now.

I know what you mean about the trade stands, i took a little over £100 and i struggled to find anything i actually wanted. only spent about £10 in the end.
I nearly managed to spend all my money because i needed quite a lot of bits and bobs, but there wasn't the same overwhelming choice that i remember.
I got a pair of IVA friendly mirrors, a wiring module cover for my wiring module thing, a battery cut off switch, a side repeater to use as an oil pressure warning light on my dash board, a new fuel pump because the one i have has an internal leak i think, lots of trim and conduit, a speedo drive adapter for my digital speedo.
I think that's all :) Got loads of stuff to do on the buggy now, so I shall be knuckling down for a buggy building marathon after my exams!
Max

Steve

Hi Guys
Thanks for a great show, it is not just the things at the show but the people you share it with.
Other than the ice inside the tent and the 3 mile walk to the toilets, I enjoyed the show. Even if it was wet, muddy, the music at the club being loud, but best of all was Steve's choice of music in the tent. I know he said it was from the tent behind but we all knew it was his choice of Rick Astley etc.
Steve

Steves2580

Dito, that Steve, show was excellent, people made it even better!!
I really enjoyed it!
Giving Jason and Danny a little spin out and about, meeting old and new forum members and providing a club tent, food, drink and of course the music ha ha, Kylie, Rick and many more old favourites!!!

Thanks guys, we're special!!!!!!!!!!

Steve ;D

ChaosMS

Hi Guys,

Had a great day on Sunday- great to put faces to forum members!!, Danny I can post you a dvd of the photos, I took over a hundred! (always get carried away) just PM me your address and Ill send em over, unfortunatly i didnt get chance to check out more of the club areas, so will just have to do that next time!

Oh and Max, cheers for dropping in on your way back mate - Always welcome :)

Oh and did the Helicopters last the weekend?

Rich

willsbuggy

Great to meet up with you all on Sunday, putting faces to forum names. Thanks for all the comments, help and advice. Have done a plenty of hours since on the buggy and like a few others on the forum, the target is to be at Stoneleigh next year in the IVA'd buggy. I may have to cover the internal and external side tubing on the body with complete panels as the radius may be too sharp for IVA, what do you guys think? Also just to confirm, fuel guage and sender not required for IVA?
Cheers, Mark