National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh 6th & 7th May 2012

Steve

I will be there, but more than likely go down on the Sunday morning. Got a few things to do first, but as I'm only 20 mins away, it could alll change.
Steve

jason_l

Danny,

Do you want me to bring the bonnet/nosecone part up with me? If not i can drive down to yours another time and delivery it. Obviously if i bring it to the show you may not have anywhere to put it on the way home. lol

Jason :D

Danny

Administrator
Hi Jason,

yeah best not bring it to the show lol... I will try and drop past your way one weekend :)

Danny

Steves2580

Hi guys,
Just a quick question!
I have a few different tents knocking around and just wanted to know if you'd like a big tent for us all to use?
It's no bother either way!
Just thought it might be good to have somewhere for us all to loiter!!
Let me know your thoughts,
Steve ;D

Danny

Administrator
HI Steve,

If you have a big that that would be handy :)

I am really looking forward to this show :)

By the way I am going to photographing everything this year as I am finally getting my site off the ground so need lots and lots of photos ect

Danny

Steves2580

Guys, the tent is an eight man with three sections!
If anyone is short of room in there vehicles, you can leave your tent at home and bed down in there!
I will be there early evening Saturday, hopefully someone will be there to help me pitch the thing!
I'll also be taking some cooking equipment etc

Your right Danny, this will be the best show for MuddyBuggies!!!

Steve.

Danny

Administrator
I plan on leaving first thing on saturday its about 3 or so hours for me and I have to go to cubbington first to drop some flowers on a friends grave and then I will be ready to get on the beers :)

Steves2580

Sounds good Danny!
I'm working till 3pm, should get on the road for 4pm, hoping to be there about 6.30pm.
Set up and cider, cider and a little more cider!!!!

Steve ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny, Simon, Steve any of you remember the name of the pub we went to? Just thinking of going there for a meal Saturday evening & cooking Sunday. Thought maybe we ought to try to book a table this time.

Alan...

Post left via Tapatalk glad it's not an Apple GayPhone

Danny

Administrator
Buggy is serviced and exhaust is painted :)

Just need to polish her up and load it up with camping crap :)

Steves2580

Oil checked,
Water checked,
Fuel, full to bursting,
Tyre pressures and condition, checked

Just got to load the trailer Saturday afternoon and I'm ready ;D

Looking forward to it!

Steve ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Not looking good for me, just got back home to find the ECU hasn't come back so there is no starting the buggy meaning no driving to the test. Also the Megane was supposed to be collected & taken to the garage to have a new clutch fitted whilst I was away & that is still here untouched, which means even if I go buy a towbar I still can't get the buggy there.

Alan...

Steves2580

Gutted for you fella!
Stoneleigh just won't be the same without Mr B :(

If the ECU comes tomorrow is there still chance??

Steve

Danny

Administrator
Alan.....

You have to have a buggy there... :)

Stick it on the back of Steves trailer and steve drives his ddown the rest of the way...lol

Phaeton

Staff member
News is that the Megane goes in tomorrow for the clutch so chances are rising.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Come on Alan, It wouldn't be a Stoneleigh show without Mr Bumble in the line up of buggies! At least if you have to tow it, it can be tinkered with by all the club on the stand :p haha!
I shall be turning up sunday morning, not going to camp because of the astronomical cost of camping! :O
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Mini Mad Max":76d9czrv said:
not going to camp because of the astronomical cost of camping! :O
Max

Max, Take a pitch in Steve's tent & it's free???????

Alan...