National Kitcar Motor Show, Stoneleigh 2nd & 3rd May 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Administrator
dont joke!!!

lol

I just need to take it nice and steady now trying to get the arse out at every corner or racing off at teh lights ect... ok shit I need to change my whole driving style!

Danny

jason_l

That reminds me, does someone mind taking me out for a spin in a buggy if i come up on the Sunday?

I have owned mine for over 2 years now and i still haven't been in a Freestyle  :'( Would like to see how quick they are with the mini engine so i know how much trouble im going to be in with mine  :D

Jason :D

jason_l

;D Whoop whoop! Thanks Danny! Looking forward to this even more now!

Just think i finally get to see what a Freestyle is really like, after all these years  :D

Mini Mad Max

I've had a ride in three different ones and they've all made a huge impression jason!! Whatsmore, if anyone evr has an empty passanger seat i would quickly jump in given an invite  ;) ;D
Max

Danny

Administrator
yeah I am more than happy... however does depend on my health status.... so maybe some of the other owners can...

I read my medicine wrappers today (a week late mind) I cant drive on teh pain killers so I have to go without them from saturday... so we shall see

Danny

Steves2580

Mini Mad Max":31cuo4si said:
I've had a ride in three different ones and they've all made a huge impression jason!! Whatsmore, if anyone evr has an empty passanger seat i would quickly jump in given an invite  ;) ;D
Max

So you liked your little trip out in Mary then, Max!! ;D

I can't wait to get my 1275 GT engine in!!

Steve.

Danny

Administrator
lol just get it to teh show I am sure between us we will have it fixed and its not far for you either .... we could tow you in

Danny

Radar

what time will the Sunday campers be arriving ? as I will be departing Sunday around midday maybe 2 pm latest and would like a chance to see as many of you guys as possible before I go

Radar

tiggersmini

Having a day out on sunday so coming to the show, hopefully will see some of you around or on the stand. Enjoy the camping.
Boyd

Phaeton

Staff member
Hmaln & I will be leaving around 09:30 & hope to arrive 11:30-12:00 subject to reliability  ;D

Alan...

Radar

Danny,

I live over 200miles away from Stonleigh and in the buggy that's a long ride ! lol but I am sure you know that

I am not camping Sunday as I have things to do Monday plus since I have a Scorpion kit car as well I wanted to say hi to my old friends from that club and Sunday is their biggest attendance day so I get to see everyone from both clubs if I am lucky.

Will be putting a for sale sticker on my buggy too in the sale area and see if anyone is interested it's finished now all the minor mods and engine mods and the new windscreen (read wind deflector) are fitted and it's looking absolutely mint even if I do say so myself :). I have (touch wood) non of the running issues some of you seem to be having at the minute and the hot running was sorted last year so it's about as good as the buggy is ever gonna get the only thing to do to improve it further would be maybe some engine tuning or a stage 1 or maybe 2 kit, but I am happy with it as is , it's plenty performance for me apart from that it has  NO known issues . see you all at Stonleigh  looking forward to hooking up and having a good show .

Radar

ps if it don't sell thats ok too it's not a big deal as I would be happy to hang on to it but my garage is crammed now with two cars and a million other things I really could do with the space back we shall see what we shall see....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.