Wales Buggy Run, 6th August - 9th August 2011

Phaeton

Staff member
I've moved my dates on the works calendar to them as well, can we now book the campsite & more importantly the weather  ;D

Alan..

Steves2580

Looks very good Alan!!

Let me know which day you are thinking of doing that route and I'll meet you at the start point ;D

I'll not be camping, but I can book a day off work to have a ride out!!

Steve.

Danny

Administrator
Ok....

It will be a manic week but I am hoping to leave my roof box so should get some more fuel economy :)

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
Steve":2o0gyd5h said:
Do you get a discount if you are a caravan and camping club member? Looks a nice site.

No idea, but I'm sure you can ask when we get there

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I am having a thought.....

Are we planning on just going to one campsite then staying there for the duration and doing runs from that each day?

If we are... I am not sure how well I am going to be able to handle that drive in mine,

So I was thinking maybe I meet you guys at the campsite and then just move between the cars? and be a passenger?

I just dont think I can handle that much driving yet I struggled with the 3 hours to and from newark......

herman

Alan,

Do you guys have a good idea of the runs yet and on what days.
I live in chester and would like to catch up at some point over the weekend.
Give my Tomcat an outing for the day and meet up.

Cheers Herman! (colin)  ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Hi Colin,

We're meeting up at 11am on the A38 on Saturday & getting over scenically to the camp site for the night, we currently have 1 day planned & just waiting for our Routemeister General Esdebe to come up with another as I completely failed in my effort.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I am hoping to arrive in my buggy.... maybe not drive everyday though as I think its going to be tooooo much for me

Colin of course you can come along :) Welcome by the way