Recent content by rotoryboy

1. R

Freestyle Buggy For Sale - Norfolk

I had another For Sale tread open, but as most of it is Sold, I will list the buggy itself. As I do not have enough time at the moment due to work, my Freestyle is up for sale. I bought this from another forum member so is known here. It is red (Patchy and primer marks as was looking at colour...
  2. R

Freestyle Buggy (Not Finished)

Hi Guys Due to changes in life I don't think I will have time to finish my project, so I am testing the water. I have for sale: Freestyle Buggy with a mini engine installed (I know nothing about this or if it runs) MGF Shell with VVC 1.8 engine, gearbox, Subframes and running gear (Incl. V5)...
  3. R

Norfolk Freestyle

Well, after I bid and won it on ebay and travelled to Cornwall from Norfolk, I am now a fully fledged ABS Freestyle owner. I collected it yesterday and stuffed it in the back of a horse box, it fits with easy lol. It is deffo a project and I need to assess what has been done and what needs...
  4. R

Parts List

Hi All Is there such a list of parts and who/where you can get them from? I am aware I will be asking a lot of questions soon so really wanted to reduce the amount. Looking for: Panels Lighting Gearbox and engine choices Subframe choice/Set up Suspension Choices Wheel sizes/Tyre sizes...
  5. R

Hi guys I have found this site after a couple of weeks research. I am after a road going Buggy for a bit of fun. I have been in the high performance world of Audi's but have just sold them so am now ready for a Freestyle?? I take it there are no official CAD plans around? drawings or Specs? I...