Fantasy F1

Phaeton

Staff member
Found a website off another forum where they have a Fantasy F1 league does anyone fancy it on here. There can be up to 24 teams so we may have to have 2-3 teams each depending on how many want to compete. Never done it before so no idea how good it is, if you have experience & want to run it instead of me feel free to volunteer.

Alan...

collie

Hi Alan, not posted in a while I know, feel a bit guilty having time to post and not to build!
Re: Fantasy F1, I have been running a League at work for the last 2 years, the great thing about Fantasy F1 is there's no maintenance, once you've created your teams and added them to the league of choice, you just sit back and watch the season unfold.
I can create a league for you guys to enter if you wish?

Phaeton

Staff member
Don't really know, we can all learn together. I know you get an amount of money, you have to choose a driver, a chassis, a manager & engine etc. But then what happens I'm not sure, I assume (always dangerous) that they race somehow, possibly based on the real results, then you get extra money to upgrade your team. I'm sure Alex will correct me now he's remembered the web address.

Alan...

collie

Phaeton":152wsa94 said:
I'm sure Alex will correct me now he's remembered the web address.

Alan...
Thanks for the welcome back!  :D As you can imagine I have been busy with my #1 Son, my mental age has been in decline too  :p
Bit of confusion here for the fantasy league, the website I use is:
[glow=yellow,2,300]http://fantasyf1game.net/[/glow]
For this you choose your two drivers, your engine and your car.  You have £90 million to spend at the beginning of the season and then that's it, sit back and watch!
It's an enthusiast that runs it and he's from the UK. I'll be happy to post updates if you want to go with this more simple fantasy game?
(Been my experience that concentartion wanes after a couple of races, so this one makes it easier as it's zero maintenance!)

Phaeton

Staff member
Just trying to create my team & get the following error message
Your engine must be from a different team to your car.

Using Force India & Mercedes

Edit:- Sorted must have been because Force India do use Mercedes engines.

Alan...

esdebe

Well, I've joined up too, the hardest part was thinking of a team name...  and then trying to keep the costs down.. I can see why they don't want their spending to be capped in real life....

collie

Any more for any more?

I wonder if Danny would allow this bit of script to run?

< script type="text/javascript" src="http://fantasyf1game.net/leaguefeed/11912">< /script>

If he can it'll look something like what's on this link:

http://www.jonathanhadden.com/ff1.php

Thanks to those who have joined up already!

Steve

Am I being stupid or what?
I have found the site but when it is asking me to log in, I can't use the code that you provided. When I put my own details in it says not recognised.
Does any one have an idiots guide to logging on?

esdebe

You need to register on it first and create your account, the details provided are then needed for your team to join the league.
Simon

collie

esdebe":2xesy5bt said:
You need to register on it first and create your account, the details provided are then needed for your team to join the league.
Simon
Ditto, same deal as when you first registered on this site, create a login, then PM me if you're still stuck  8)