Fantasy F1

collie

My team is "Collie Buddz Racing", please let us know what your team is so we know who to poke fun at, I mean who to congratulate each week!  :D
C'mon guys, there's more than six of us registered on this site, it takes minimal effort to set up and is good for a larf, you never know your luck!
I run another league at work and we all bung in a few readies to make it interesting, we have 2 female entrants and a number of the guys know nothing about F1, it's always worth a punt, especially this year since i don't think anyone can predict what will happen!

Angel Boy

Ok got 5 minutes and created a team Buzzin' Hornets in honour of the build which is honour of the Jordan EJ10.  So as an avid F1 fan (yes I am excited about the next 7 or so months TV) I will expect to kick all your backsides and triumphantly sit on the top step looking down up you all whilst you shower in the spray of my champagne.

Andy

ps yes you have permission to mock as the season progresses whilst I sit at the bottom of the league  ;)

Steve

At long last I think I've done it.
What a task. Still lets watch the points roll in. Or not in my case.

Phaeton

Staff member
Steve":16k16qde said:
At long last I think I've done it.
What a task. Still lets watch the points roll in. Or not in my case.

Steve, Nip back & do it again whilst you remember how & sort another team out  ;D

Alan...

Steve

OK, I have added a second team. Or the kids have, Now there is a challenge in the house a well.
I hope they don't score more than me, I would never live it down.

collie

It's a family affair for you then Steve?

And what can I say Andy except I'll try not to gloat too much when you see me at the top of the table week after week! lol

Alan, what is your reference to "Carlton crushers" did you have a long lost love affair with a Vauxhall Carlton once? ???

Phaeton

Staff member
It was supposed to be Carlton Crashers as I live in Carlton but somehow the (what's the saying Simon) the head to hand interface? had a malfunction.

Alan...

esdebe

I think you will find it was the chair to keyboard interface, this often has a faulty controler unit also know as the head.  Sometimes this unit malfunctions of its own accord, other times it can produce strange results due to exposure to alcoholic fluids.

collie

Any last minute takers have until midnight tonight!

Thanks Danny for adding the league table to the forum!

Good luck to everyone who has entered!

Angel Boy

Just for fun I've added a junior team.  I've borrowed a naming convention that a certain coloured cow company has used  ;D

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
I can the league being more exciting than the racing if today's is anything to go by, it was duller than dish water.

Alan...

jason_l

Phaeton":4pfltzu1 said:
I can the league being more exciting than the racing if today's is anything to go by, it was duller than dish water.

Alan...

Thats the problem with F1, some races can be amazing and im sat on the edge of the seat. Other races can be really boring, like this one. The little league we have going should help people keep interest in it, plus its another thing to keep us posting/interacting.

Plus it shows everyone how little i know about F1  :D

Jason :D

Danny

Administrator
lol I did not watch it I was watching paint reacting on my buggy... fricking thing

Danny

Steve

At least I'm above the rest of the family. However their not happy that Mother is 16th out of 16. Suppose someone has to be last.

collie

I don't beleive it! I had good money on Sauber doing well!
Well done everyone for getting started, yes the race was mindnumbingly boring, though qualifying was a little more interesting yesterday!
They changed the Bahrain Track, to it's detriment I think?
Well done RichardG for winning the first race!
It's a long season ahead, I am sure there'll be plenty swapping of places in the league!
Next race is Australia, Sunday March 8th, should be a little more exciting!

Phaeton

Staff member
collie":1jos70tf said:
Next race is Australia, Sunday March 8th, should be a little more exciting!
You sure? Has Bernie bought the rights to Dr Who & we're going back in time for it, is that to make sure his makte Michael wins the championship.

Alan...

esdebe

Steve, your right...  Just wish I'd had a team name begining with A... I've be above you then....

Happy with my teams so far...  Joint first and Second  (based on points).....

roll on the next race.