Fantasy F1

collie

I am a muppet!

Next Race is Sunday March 28th in Oz.

Don't hold your breath or give up yet, I'm sure it's all to change after the next race!

Phaeton

Staff member
Thanks Max, Danny, post discussing it is in Off-Topic, so you put it in A Place to Meet & Say Hello, logical  ;D ;D ;D

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
jason_l":1x482sgf said:
Doesn't matter where you put the link, i am still last :D
Being overtaken by Funbuggy Mum, doesn't she know overtaking isn't allowed in F1, bet she'd used to watching NASCAR.

Alan...

Steve

Think it was more luck than judgement. However if she makes up one place each race, she will beat us all by the end of the season.

collie

Don't worry Andy my junior team is permanently doing better than my first choice!
In fact, I am doing so badly that I am close to the bottom on the league I set up for the guys at work, now considering I came 1st for the last 2 years, this is a bit embarrassing!  :-[

Angel Boy

I sense that if we get some consistently dry races the table might change.  I don't I'll improve, but the weather is really playing havoc with the results right now.

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
But in a good, way, the races have been far better, shame the safety car spoilt it this time.  Maybe the FIA need to have their own spoof weather radar which feeds information to the teams & then at random sprays water onto the track.

Alan...

Angel Boy

Phaeton":3cm9z1we said:
But in a good, way, the races have been far better, shame the safety car spoilt it this time.  Maybe the FIA need to have their own spoof weather radar which feeds information to the teams & then at random sprays water onto the track.

Alan...

It is very true.  NASCAR have the right idea here, the slightest opportunity to bring the pace car out and they do.  It bunches the field back up again and artificially causes racing to happen until they start to string out again.  It sometimes means that the driver who deserved to win doesn't but they seem to understand the concept that although it is a sport it is a form of entertainment.

Andy