Freestyle possibly for sale

malcolm

Ive come to the conclusion im never going to finish my freestlye buggy, ive had it about 4 years.

Its currently a fully rolling chassis with engine, has the floor mounted pedal box installed, basicly needs the wiring loom fitting, brakes setting up and finishing off all the body work fitting.

Its got quite a few bits to go with, inc the full wireing loom with all the switches, fuel tank, all the body bits.

Subfame was brand new and powder coated. Could be a nice buggy with some work but I just dont have the time and have run out of steam with it.

Cant get any pics of it at the mo due to the snow but this is it a while back.

It owes me a small fortune with what ive spent on it, but I know im not going to get half of it back selling it.

Thought I would see if I got any offers on here or may put it on ebay once the weather picks up.

Malc0268.jpg

Malc0269.jpg

Malc0270.jpg

Malc0271.jpg

Malc0272.jpg

Pictures are about a year old, since taken the pedal box is in and engine is fitted brake lines have been run but not finished.

Phaeton

Staff member
Shame for another to not make the street or even the fields, but it is going to be hard to get them through the IVA, wish I had space/money I'd consider it.

But as to value, the bottom seems to have fallen out of the market at the moment. With a fully road legal & registered one only fetching £1850, taking into account the minimum £600 for IVA plus all the other expenses, fleecebay is probably your best route. We do sometimes get people turning up on the forum wanting one, but nothing seems to materialise from them.

Sorry to be the doom & gloom merchant

Alan..

malcolm

Im going to loose a fortune selling this but the first person to offer £500 can have the buggy and any bits I can find for it. Im hopeing it goes to a good home where it will be finished

jason_l

Don't do it!!!!! put it on ebay you should get more for it surely??? :eek: If i didn't already have one i would be snapping your arm off to buy this!

Jason :D

Andy77s

Hi mate,

where abouts in England are you and is the buggy still for sale??  Do you have the fibre glass wheelarches and front panels at all??

Thanks
andy from Suffolk
mob no. 07876 223360

malcolm

The only other option if this dont sell is to see if I can find someone who would finish for me and get it through an IVA for me but I dont have an endless amount of money left to spend on it so thats why im selling

Phaeton

Staff member
Sorry Steve, Malcolm I just don't have the time, I've just taken one back to one I've been trying to build for the last 9 months & got very little done, however if I had a nice workshop like Steve that would be a different matter. Also if I had somewhere to store it & had the free cash it would already be here with me, but I don't & I haven't. But Malcolms telephone number is in the post a bit higher up, I can't understand why he isn't inundated with calls from all the people who come to the site asking where they can get one from.

Alan...

gordy p

Hi New on here, I desperately want it for trials, unfortunately I've got to sell my Rover V8 engne and gear box before I can afford it.

HolyCount

gordy p":30wmp8nc said:
Hi New on here, I desperately want it for trials, unfortunately I've got to sell my Rover V8 engne and gear box before I can afford it.

This is often the way ---- timing is always off !!!