Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2015 3rd & 4th May

Lilspeed

Phaeton":1xy8zm5p said:
But it's an A series, isn't that obligatory? ;D

Very true! Like they say, no real need to worry 'til it stops leaking ;)

Fair chucking it out the bottom of the bell housing now though, clutch is sure to start slipping soon. Trouble is, every time I get the buggy out to work on it I end up going for a "little" drive instead!

Phaeton

Staff member
Before you bring it out of the loosen the wheel nuts, that way you'll actually start work rather than playing :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Week to go, anyone got any ideas on plans yet, who's arriving Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Not, I put the last option for Danny.

Danny

Administrator
I am still planning on coming.... it will be desperately close if the buggy is ready....

Radar

Alan , I plan to be there either Sunday or the bank hol Monday depending on what happens with work commitments but def want to see you boys and Dannys buggy finished in all its tango glory ...

Radar

esdebe

At MOT centre, if it passed I'll be there... I'm planning to go on Saturday Evening, through to Monday...

Steve

I should be there first thing Sunday morning. If I do get chance I will try to come Saturday evening, even if it is just for an hour or so.

Lilspeed

I'm still planning to get there at some point! If the weather's not too shocking and if anyone else is going to be there I might head over for Sat evening. If not I'll make an early start on Sunday.

Danny

Administrator
Lilspeed":2wz7aj13 said:
I'm still planning to get there at some point! If the weather's not too shocking and if anyone else is going to be there I might head over for Sat evening. If not I'll make an early start on Sunday.
Leave Saturday so if it all goes wrong you can have another go at getting there and you don't miss the show :)

Lilspeed

Danny":1p36y25e said:
Leave Saturday so if it all goes wrong you can have another go at getting there and you don't miss the show :)

:D :D :D

What could possibly go wrong Danny?!!

Anyway, I'll try and get sorted to set off after lunch on Saturday then ;)

Danny

Administrator
Lol I will be leaving first thing...

It will be a miracle if this one makes it there...lol spent 2 days putting it back together ;-/

Phaeton

Staff member
I figure on getting there 4ish I suspect, I have a detour to do, travelling light, bringing no food, it's pub for evening food & cafe for breakfast.