Recent content by freedomknight

1. F

change of heart and colour

well was trying to sell buggy did not get any takers so decided to fiddle more and spend MORE money have now got a carb that works and works well. just got to get front wheel bearings done and tracking and then ready to go. also decided to change the look of buggy adding new colour (black all...
  2. F

Blitz 1275 for sale

Blitz buggy 1275 bright yellow frame blue panels webber carb electronic distributor ot til feb and tax til end of month has had new wheel wide minilite new rear wheel bearings and ball joints also front track rod end has pax rear shocks was first buggy to do london to brighton is q plated...
  3. F

Blitz 1275 for sale

Blitz buggy 1275 bright yellow frame blue panels webber carb electronic distributor ot til feb and tax til end of month has had new wheel wide minilite new rear wheel bearings and ball joints also front track rod end has pax rear shocks was first buggy to do london to brighton is q plated...
  4. F

for sale

not mine but a blitz buggy on ebay for sale . Item condition: Used Time left: 4d 19h (10 Jun, 201213:54:14 BST) Starting bid: £1,900.00 [ 0 bids ] Place bid Enter £1,900.00 or more Add to list Postage: Read item description or contact seller for details. | See all details Item location...
  5. F

london 2 brighton

well last weekend i was lucky enough to do london to brighton mini event even though im only mini based i was excepted to do it, it was a fantastic weekend i travelled up as part of chichester/middleton mini clubs. at first i was abit apprehensive of trip as i did not want to break down or...
  6. F

weekend fiddling

well have been fiddling with blitz buggy yesterday put polybushes in top engine steady, took webber carb off and fitted hif44 carb (being lazy never serviced carb first) started buggy up and petrol leaked took carb off and refitted webber, timed it using timing light and took for drive no...
  7. F

not very quick

bought a blitz buggy 2 weeks ago have fitted new starter but i am finding it quick to accelerate to about 40 in first 3 gears then in 4th it seems reluctant to go passed 50 - 55mph its a 1300 cooper s engine i have put new plugs in, its running a webber style sidedraught 45? and seems to drink...
  8. F

fuel cap

have a blitz buggy and am looking for locking fuel cap it has a course thread. Thread is on the outside of the filler nozzle
  9. F

hi

hi im wayne i live nr bognor regis and have just bought my first buggy have been a triker for 15+ years and now trying something new. Have bought a blitz 2 buggy with i think a 1300 mini engine.