Recent content by stew_fox

1. S

GS MOON 260CC BUGGY

Hi, I am having to sell my buggy due not being able to keep it in the garage anymore, its at my sisters house and she is now moving so the the buggy is for sale it has no tax or mot and currently sore, but could be put back on the road easy enough, i have the current V5 for the buggy, she has...
  2. S

gs moon handbrake cable

hi, does anyone know how to tighten a gs moon handbrake cable? its all attached but wont stop the wheel... thanks stewart
  3. S

gs moon

hi guys, i have a gs moon 260cc, it had been running perfectly and then the mot run out so i took the buggy to have it done, i was told i had to have a handbrake cable replaced so therefore i sourced on and it took over 3 months to get, by the time it came and i tried to start the buggy it was...
  4. S

Power steering problem

Hi i have an audi A4 2004 and my power steering went this morning on my way to work and its rock solid now, i checked the power steering fluid and this was below min so i purchased some from halfords and topped up to max, but still no change in the steering wheel. its still heavy!! any help guys...
  5. S

feels like cut out

hi guys, i have a gs moon 260cc buggy and it pulls away fine until around 40mph and then if i press the gas down to the floor it feels like its cutting out, is this where it has no rev limiter and its cutting power to protect the engine? as far as im aware there is no issues with the buggy, i...
  6. S

what oil?

hi, i need to top up the oil in my buggy? GS moon 260cc, which oil would i need? Thanks
  7. S

MOT

hi my GS moon is due its first MOT within the next week, never owned anything other than a car so not sure on rules etc, will i be able to have my buggy MOT'd by the usual car garage? also will it involve more than a car's MOT? Is the cost anymore etc? thanks
  8. S

GS moon windscreen

hi, can you buy a windscreen for a GS moon buggy? if so do you know where from? how hard would it be to make one?? would it pass mot? thanks
  9. S

hello guys

hey, Just brought a GS moon buggy x-260, the most fun type of transport around. :-D Im from hertfordshire so if your close by let me know. after 20 mins on the site already had very useful info its great, so glade this is running... stew
  10. S

GS MOON

hi guys, i have just brought a GS Moon buggy, x-260cc, does anyone know where i can get a manual for the engine as i have a pipe coming from it and it looks as if it should be attached, (try and get pics up soon) and its blowing air? is this normal? Also does anyone know where i can get...